Coming on holiday at Camping Le Montana means being at the heart of a authentic department and valley, where there are many activities for all tastes and all levels, and above all where the pleasure of the eyes is constantly renewed.
From May to October, you will be amazed by the diversity of the fauna and flora present and will be able to take part in many available activities:
- Hiking: Numerous trails near the campsite or in the Haute-Vallée to discover the must-see mountain lakes, observe marmots, ibexes or even a bunch of génépi.
- Mountain biking and road biking: on the trails or on our mythical passes (Le Lautaret, le Galibier, le Granon and l'Izoard)
- Water sports: such as rafting or canoeing with numerous providers on site.
- Swimming: Spend a relaxing moment in our heated swimming pool or in the many biotopes of the Serre-Chevalier valley or treat yourself with a day at the Serre-Ponçon lake (1h / 1h30 from the beaches).
- Treat yourself with a relaxating time in "Les Grands Bains" (hotsprings) at Monétier les bains, in naturally warm water with unsuspected benefits.
- Tree climbing, rock climbing or via ferrata with numerous sites nearby.
- Paragliding to admire the beautiful scenery
Lastly, with the Italian border next to the Campisite, Italy is opening its doors to you via the Col de Montgenèvre with Turin about 100 kms away and the TGV station of Oulx only 45 minutes away by car with several shuttles for travellers.